Dungeons & Dice
Dungeons & Dice was made for the GMTK Jam 2022!
Play as yourself playing as a Dice in a Dungeon! Kill paper monsters, gain extra turns, activate all crystals in each level, and go further into the Dungeon!
Instructions: Arrow keys roll the dice in the chosen direction, changing it's top face. Stepping on monsters will gain you extra turns according to the number on top. To activate the Crystals, step on their plate with a number of 1, 2, or 3!
This game was inspired in Crypt of the Necrodancer until the moment we notice 48h is actually not a lot of time to create a game.
- Henrique (Perons) Alves: Programmer and hairy arm.
- Victor Almeida: Programmer.
- Brena (Breninha) Cardoso: Artist.
Everyone pitched on the Design and strive for gaming cuteness during the whole development.
Some No paper monsters were hurt during the game developing process.
- Sounds: https://freesound.org/people/derplayer/sounds/587186/, https://freesound.org/people/LittleRainySeasons/sounds/335908/, https://freesound.org/people/GOSFX/sounds/323401/, https://freesound.org/people/Nicolas4677/sounds/446582/, https://freesound.org/people/FunWithSound/sounds/456966/, https://pixabay.com/sound-effects/game-ui-sounds-14857/, https://pixabay.com/sound-effects/squeaky-toy-1-6059/
- Music: Incompentech.com (Poofy Real)
- Hairy arm: me
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.